This triple stroller by Foundations represents one of the greater values in strollers for three. If you have been looking for some time, you know that these things are not cheap. With the Trio Sport, you get a lot of great features packed into a stroller for well under $400. Rubberized wheels for comfort, five point harnesses and ample storage. Perhaps one of the best features though is the SafeBreak system that automatically engages the brakes when the handle is released.
Why We Like It
For the money, this stroller is hard to beat. It has the room that you need, features that you need and safety. We love the idea of the SmartBreak system. If you have ever used a stroller where you had to manually brake it every time you stopped, you will appreciate this system. No more double checking to make sure that the brake is engaged and no more struggling to completely disengage the brake when you start going again. A simple squeeze of the handle and you are off.
- SafeBreak System: Brakes engage automatically when handle is releases.
- Canopy: Folds out to protect children from weather and elements.
- Rubberized Wheels: Absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Large Storage Basket: Room for all the normal gear.
- Five Point Harness System: Accommodates children up to 40 Pounds.
- Weight: 54 Pounds.
- Weight Limit: 40 Pounds Per Seat.
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Seat Width: 13.5Inches.
- Dimensions (Open): 56″L x 32.5″W x 47″H
- Dimensions (Folded): 49″L x 21″W x 20″H